- 【】 Input: TYPE-C. Output: 3.5 mm earphone port. Product length: 4.45 inch. SNR: 116dB. OUTPUT POWER: 70mw/32ohm. SUPPORT : PCM 32bit/384khz, DSD 128 (DOP). SUPPORT: 2VRMS/600ohm.
- 【Sonata HD II】 A new generation of TYPE-C to 3.5 mm earphone port decoding headphone amplifier audio cable. Using 4-core 6N single crystal copper HIFI cable,Play 32bit/384khz HD music.Adopt ES9270 high-performance audio chip. Support PCM 32bit/384 and DSD128 decoding at the same time
- 【Free switching between two modes】 Two mode of Sonata HD II can be selected, either “Call mode” or “Pure music mode”. No need to change firmware when you want to switch between “Call mode” and “Pure music mode” , just use different earphones. 1、When connected with a earphone with MIC (Microphone), it enters the “Call mode”.You can answer phone call through Sonata HD II. 2、When using a earphone without MIC, it enters the “Pure music mode”
- 【Support multiple systems】 Connect via USB-C to your Android Phones.Connect your PC/Laptop directly or via USB Adapter.For PC, it just support Window10 now
- 【Tips to be used】 Connection Steps: First, contect the earphone and Sonata HD II. Secondly, connect to smart mobile phone or computer.This order cannot be reversed.Here are serval tips to be used: 1.Please make sure you have turned”USB Debugging” mode on of your phone. 2. Please confirm that your phone supports “OTG” function. 3. if you have done the first 2 tips and it still doesn’t work, please try to download professional music app, such as poweramp, hiby music and so on.
TempoTec Sonata HD Ⅱ(ES9270) Type C to 3.5MM DSD128 Headphone Amplifier Adapter DAC
There are no reviews yet.