Input jack: 3.5mm
Output jack: 3.5mm unbalanced headphone jack/2.5mm(4 core)balanced headphone jack
Frequency response: 10Hz-100kHz
Charge: DC 5V
Charging time: Approx 4 hours (Using 5V 1A power adaptor)
Consumption power: 800mW
Size: 100x59x13 mm
Headphones amplifier output power:(THD=0.1%)
Balanced output: 32ohm 197mW; 64ohm 160mW; 150ohm 100mW; 300ohm 58mW
Unbalanced output: 32ohm 77mW; 64ohm 52mW; 150ohm 27mW; 300ohm 15mW
SMSL SAP-11 Portable Headphone Amplifier with 2.5 mm Balanced and 3.5 mm Unbalanced Headphone Output, HiFi Audio AMP for Earphone 2xTPA6120A2
- This portable headphone amplifier uses two pieces TPA6120A2 from Texas Instruments as amplifier chip, good sound quality, enough thrust to meet the big impedance headphones.
- Using Japan imported ALPS potentiometer, sound quality loss, high balance, feel good, durable.
- With 2.5 mm balanced headphone output and 3.5 mm unbalanced headphone output.Gain optional, support for different impedance headphones.
- The use of single-chip control, to avoid the time to open /shut the jarring of the impact of sound, protect the headset, while the intelligent management of the battery.
- Built-in high-capacity battery for a long time using.
- High-precision CNC hollow, All aluminum alloy shell. Small size, light weight, easy to carry, anywhere to achieve audio power amplifier, enjoy higher quality music.