DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal is a third-generation ultra-portable gimbal operated by Mimo apps. It is not only famous in Bangladesh but widely used by several worldwide vloggers, and others who need to shoot around.
Key Features of DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal
Gimbals are handheld camera stabilizers used for eliminating jerky movements and improve video quality. Apart from the typical characteristics, Osmo 3 smartphone gimbal posses plenty of cool features that will excite the cinematographers and vloggers. Whether you are shooting for professional purposes or just want some quality videos on social media, gimbals are handy accessories for shooting. Some of the specifications are
- Active object tracking
- Timelapse and Hyperlapse
- Trigger control
- Long-lasting battery
Dynamic design and appearance of DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal
It is not the first foldable smartphone gimbal ever. But it certainly is one of the best and easy to carry smartphone gimbal.
It has a simple exterior. One can use it by merely extending. Also, Osmo 3 only weighs 14 pounds and can fit almost any average smartphone. It is not much taller than a smartphone when folded.
The sleek design makes it incredibly easy to toss in the backpack. The standby mode allows the phone to shoot while the gimbal is folded, which means you can start shooting in no time. It is undoubtedly the best travel companion.
Osmo mobile 3 gimbal has a comfortable grip. There is hardly any need for using the other hand. Using one hand is sufficient.
Because of its compact and lightweight nature, it can be held for a long time without feeling burdensome. It has a comfortable grip that fits the palm perfectly.
Additional features of DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal
A new trigger is added to make switching to sports mode easily. The phone holder does not block the phone’s charging point, which allows charging the phone while using it.
There is a trigger added in the back of the handle. The phone holder is easy to adjust while balancing the phone. Osmo 3 gimbal is much easier to adjust compared to other gimbals as it works only after adjusting the roll axis.
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal Mimo app can elevate the experience of using Osmo mobile 3. It can be connected via Bluetooth. Mimo app is a perfect tool that has got plenty of templates, tutorials, and intelligent modes. The memo app manual camera creates professional-looking content. It can easily control the phone.
- Get easy access to the menu with the buttons on the joystick. The intuitive buttons feature advanced control of the phone. The joystick can access and control the smartphone. You don’t have to reach for the phone anymore.
- A problem that everyone faces while capturing live video is that the video will clearly show the unwanted movements. Gimbals are the effective handheld stabilizers that will eliminate the shaky footage instead give you a smooth video quality
- Get more creative with your story using Osmo 3 gimbal. Osmo 3 has several shooting modes that can enhance the quality of the video. Be it dolly zoom or hyper-lapse DJI Osmo 3 has covered all creative shooting modes like panorama, slow motion, time-lapse, etc. Sport mode can capture the actions and thrill in a more lively way. It has an exceptional hyperlapse function.
- Templates from the Mimo app can add a dynamic look to the contents. Users are free to use several templates to add a transitional effect. They can add their own templates as well, which brings more innovation to the videos.
- Active tack incorporated in Osmo mobile 3 is intelligent enough to recognize and follow an object or person. Advanced computer algorithms promise stable tacking and buttery smooth videos.
Standby Mode of DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal
- Standby mode allows you to start and continue shooting even when the gimbal is folded.
- Osmo 3 is so smart! It can start recording or take pictures with a few simple gestures. This is extremely useful when you are shooting by yourself
- Unlike the Osmo 2, it allows microphone attachments.
- Osmo has a battery of 2450 mAh. DJI claims that the battery can last up to 15 hours. One can expect uninterrupted video shooting with Osmo third-generation gimbal. Along with the long-lasting battery comes USB and C port that allows charging of the device.
- Just by tapping a button, the gimbal can rotate and switch from horizontal to vertical.
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal has many exciting features, it might not be adequate for professional videographers. It does not have the advanced features which are necessary for professional purposes. The DJI Mimo app sometimes seems sluggish in default mode.
However, you can tackle it by setting in sports mode. You might not get access to full manual exposure from the Mimo app. You might want to use other apps; however, you will miss out active tack of the Mimo app.
Osmo 3 price and availability in Bangladesh
Osmo 3 smartphone gimbal has inspired many content creators to share their stories online in a cinematic and aesthetic way. Bangladesh is no exception. Some of the popular tech vloggers in Bangladesh have used and recommended Osmo 3 gimbal for its exceptional characteristics.
Lightweight and handy, this gimbal is mostly recommended for travelers. One does not need to be adept at handling the gimbal. Osmo 3 handheld gimbal can transform the ordinary everyday moments of our lives into something beautiful. Unleash the creativity with the impressive effects and templates of the Mimo app.
Avail yourself DJI Osmo 3 from Boxtech either from our store or order online. We deliver in all the districts of Bangladesh. Delivery in Dhaka is done within 24 hours.